9/19/18

Window Reflection of Trees at Hurricane Ridge, Olympic NP

Here's an image I shot at at the Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center at Olympic National Park yesterday. The center has windows on all sides that each reflect the park in different ways. I usually walk around and in the center to look for reflections to shoot.  

This one was a reflection from the front door (lot side).  I used a Canon 80-200mm lens to isolate the scene thus removing unwanted reflections, a door and window frame, etc.  

Then in Lightroom mobile while having a beer at the Next Door Gastropub in Port Angeles, removed most of the dirty window smudges. Then I exported the image to my phone, then uploaded to Instagram.  In IG, I bump up the brightness, contrast, structure, saturation, warmth, sharpness and do a touch of a vignette.  I also cropped it a touch to further clean it up a bit and help fill the IG frame better.  Then posted to IT, later adding geo tag and keywords to help folks find the image. 


Final Image


 Before

No comments:

Post a Comment