1/5/17

Paddling Story and Photos for Kenmore Air Magazine

Last Spring, I had the opportunity to write and contribute my images to a sea kayaking travel story for Kenmore Air, a float plane service based near Seattle. Kenmore flies to many Puget Sound destinations such as the popular San Juan Islands.

The story included several trip ideas for the San Juan Islands for all levels of paddlers from beginners to advanced.  I was tapped again this year (2017) for another story along these lines, also for the San Juan Islands.. 

Click here to see and read the story in the online magazine..

Check out Kenmore Air






See more images on my portfolio site, www.robcasey.net 
For assignments, stock requests and/or writing gigs, contact me in Seattle:
206-465-7167 or rob@robcasey.net





No comments:

Post a Comment